- Bi-Annual Sale
- Visit Us
- Capsule Wardrobe
Join Our Waitlist
Thanks! We’ll notify you when this is restocked.
Enjoy complimentary U.S. shipping on orders over $80. For International orders, calculate exact rates to your destination during checkout.
We accept exchanges and returns received within 30 days of delivery. Refunds are issued to your original form of payment or via store credit.
HELP + ADVICE
Have a question or need help with styling? Contact us via email or send a text message to 415-214-8414 — we will respond ASAP.
Nominate A Name
At Modern Citizen, community is truly at the heart of our brand and business. Every product in our collection is named in honor of a woman we love and admire — and now, we’re excited to learn more about women in your life that inspire you.
Nominate an extraordinary woman
and share her story with us below.
This comprehensive international survey traces the way feminists have shaped visual arts and media throughout history.
- Hardcover, 272 pages
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Featuring more than 350 works of art, illustration, photography, performance, and graphic design this rich volume showcases the vibrancy of the feminist aesthetic over the last 150 years
- Perfect for personal use, or as a gift for a loved one
- Written by Helena Reckitt
- Published by Chronicle Books