Nominate A Name
Nominate an extraordinary woman
and share her story with us below.
- Measures 8" x 11" inches
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- In this issue, the Cereal team converses with Pierre Yovanovitch and Daniel Buren, discusses curation with Hans Ulrich Obrist, and visits the home of Phillip Lim.
- They also travel to South Tyrol for the Dolomites, Marfa for Donald Judd‘s architecture, and escape to Kyoto and Lake Como.
- Magazine has been specially curated by the Cereal magazine team, and each selection is accompanied by Cereal's distinctly beautiful photography
- Makes for an ideal gift, or a perfect addition to your next vacation
- Founded by Editor-in-Chief Rosa Park and Creative Director Rich Stapleton
- Cereal is a biannual, travel & style magazine based in the United Kingdom.