Nominate A Name
Every product in our collection is named in honor of a woman we love and admire —
and now, we’re excited to learn more about women in your life that inspire you.
Nominate an extraordinaryand share her story with us below.
- Hardcover, 428 pages
- Book measures 10.5" x 1.8" x 11.8" and weighs 6.7 lb
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- This is the first book to be published on one of the greatest American designers of the 20th Century, Saul Bass, who was as famous for his work in film as for his corporate identity and graphic work
- Perfect for personal use, or as a gift for a loved one
- Written by Jennifer Bass and Pat Kirkham
- Published by Laurence King Publishing