May We Suggest
Nominate A Name
Every product in our collection is named in honor of a woman we love and admire —
and now, we’re excited to learn more about women in your life that inspire you.
Nominate an extraordinaryand share her story with us below.
- Hardcover, 192 pages
- Book measures 10" x 8.5" and weighs 2 lb
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- This comprehensive book provides all the instruction you'll need to begin growing soil-free plants at home
- Touching upon the farm-to-table movement, the use of microgreens in fine dining, and the growing influence of sustainability, you'll learn about the history and evolution of the hydroponic industry, as well as the vast world of culinary herbs well-suited to hydroponic growing systems
- Perfect for personal use, or as a gift for a loved one
- Written by Rob Laing
- Published by W&P Publishing