May We Suggest
Nominate A Name
Every product in our collection is named in honor of a woman we love and admire —
and now, we’re excited to learn more about women in your life that inspire you.
Nominate an extraordinaryand share her story with us below.
- Hardcover, 288 pages
- Book measures 5.2" x 7.2" and weighs 1 lb
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- This beautiful book distills traditional Japanese philosophies intrinsic to wellbeing, providing easy-to-follow exercises to inspire those who want to live a happier, more balanced life
- Features sections on kokoro (heart and mind) and karada (body), plus a guide on how to form and nurture good habits, this book includes entries on ikigai (living with purpose), wabi-sabi (the beauty of imperfection and impermanence), shinrinyoku (forest bathing), ikebana (the art of flower arranging), and much more
- Perfect for personal use, or as a gift for a loved one
- Written by Erin Niimi Longhurst
- Illustrated by Ryo Takemasa
- Published by W&P Publishing