Join Our Waitlist
Thanks! We’ll notify you when this is restocked.
Enjoy complimentary U.S. shipping on orders over $80. For International orders, calculate exact rates to your destination during checkout.
We accept exchanges and returns received within 30 days of delivery. Refunds are issued to your original form of payment or via store credit.
HELP + ADVICE
Have a question or need help with styling? Contact us via email or send a text message to 415-214-8414 — we will respond ASAP.
Nominate A Name
At Modern Citizen, community is truly at the heart of our brand and business. Every product in our collection is named in honor of a woman we love and admire — and now, we’re excited to learn more about women in your life that inspire you.
Nominate an extraordinary woman
and share her story with us below.
A stunning, photo-driven guide to hydroponic gardening.
- Hardcover, 192 pages
- Book measures 10" x 8.5" and weighs 2 lb
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This comprehensive book provides all the instruction you'll need to begin growing soil-free plants at home
- Touching upon the farm-to-table movement, the use of microgreens in fine dining, and the growing influence of sustainability, you'll learn about the history and evolution of the hydroponic industry, as well as the vast world of culinary herbs well-suited to hydroponic growing systems
- Perfect for personal use, or as a gift for a loved one
- Written by Rob Laing
- Published by W&P Publishing