Drift is a print magazine devoted to coffee culture, with Volume 4 focusing on Stockholm.
- Volume 4 tells the story of what it’s like to drink coffee in Stockholm today, in a city torn between custom and innovation
- Articles and photography examines the culture of fika, a daily coffee-and-conversation break found throughout Swedish culture
- Each volume of Drift delves into the unique elements of a different city around the world, as viewed through the lens of coffee culture
- Produced by Editor-in-Chief Adam Goldberg
- Published twice yearly from Seattle, WA
- Past issues of Drift have ranged from Tokyo to Havana